Thank you each one of you for liking my waterfall creation. Many asked me how I have made it. I will try to explain the procedure. If you still have any doubts, you can ask me. I’m just a comment away.
1. Container A. This should have a hole. I have used an old mud pot( I painted it to look fresh) with its tap removed.
2. Container B. Any container that retains good amount of water.
3. A small submersible pump. ( It is usually used in water coolers. These are sold in electrical shops. It costs around ₹300/-
4. A small water tube. A piece of hose pipe is good enough.
5. A stand/ stool to keep the pot slanted.
6.A mesh to cover the container B.
7. M seal
8. A mud/ceramic pot with holes.
9. Few pebbles or stones.
10. Few plants and water resistant figurines for decoration ( I used small stone Budha).
Select a place where there is a electrical socket near by.
teps to follow.
1. Insert one end of the water tube inside the hole of Container A. Fix it with M seal. Let it dry.
2. Arrange the container A on the stand in a slanting position.
3. Place the submersible motor inside Container B.
4. Now connect the other end of the water tube to motor.
5. Fill the water in container B.
6. Now connect the plug of the motor to the electrical socket. ( Ensure that your hands are dry)
7. Now switch on.
It takes some time to get water pumped into the container A. Once the water reaches certain level, it starts pouring into the Container B.
Same water keeps rotating.
Once in a while you may require to clean container B and refill it with fresh water.
8. Now you can arrange the mesh on the top of the container B.
9. Over the mesh arrange pot with stones and other decorative items.
If you look at my creation you will get a fair idea how I have arranged.
Get inspired and create your own water fall. You can use your own creativity to make the whole set-up more beautiful. All the best.